Founding Crafter Tina Law
Founding Crafter Tina Law
Join us for an amazing Scrapbook Getaway Experience! Please be our guest and join us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriot in beautiful Rehoboth Beach. This Scrapbook Getaway will stay with the Creating with YOU theme and offer “Your Crop, Your Way” with a full a la carte menu of services to customize your personal getaway.
· Reserved table space just for you – 6 feet of personal crafting space for each person.
· 24 hour crop room – the room will be open from Thursday at 3:00pm (Thursday “Early Bird” option required) through Sunday at 3:00pm. That is a full 72 hours of craft happiness for your use.
· Crop starts at 12pm on FRIDAY and ends on Sunday at 3pm.
· Opening night festivities for your Crop experience start with our Friday evening mixer. Each guest will receive a coupon (in their welcome packet) and be able to select their favorite drink FREE from a signature drink list. Enjoy meeting your fellow crafty peeps along with free appetizers prepared just for you! Wanna, have some fun? Grab our Friday Night Mixer game sheet and “Go for the Prize”!
· Originally Designed Make and Take project included in your Welcome Packet.
· Lots of Door Prizes throughout the entire weekend.
· Special “Thank You” gift on our final day together for each guest.
· Coffee, tea, assorted beverages and snacks available throughout the weekend.
· Swap/Free table for those who want to unload some “stuff” & gain some!
· Massage therapist available for appointments.
· Free WiFi for your weekend.
· Special raffle prize drawing.
· Fun themes and/or special crop participation games.
Meal Plan Information and Options: The “Friday Night Mixer” is FREE and included for all guests. Each guest will enjoy the appetizer bar and a selected drink from our signature list. Don’t lose your coupon, you will need to present it to the bartender to claim your beverage. And remember, to
tip our hard working bartenders during your stay.
· Breakfast buffet will be provided each morning courtesy of the hotel.
· Additional information regarding the optional meal plan for this event will be available closer to the event.
*Crop cost is only $150 for all 3 days Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Hotel guest room, Meal Plan option and Early Bird option are additional). Early Bird Thursday at 3pm is available for just an additional $25 (Hotel guest room is additional).
About the hotel: I am excited to partner with the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Rehoboth for our Scrapbook Getaway. The hotel is centrally located in Rehoboth with access to lots of activities, restaurants, and shopping. The hotel is excited to host us and familiar with hosting these crafty getaways. The adjoining lounge area is being provided for our use. There is an on-site bar and indoor pool so don’t forget your swimsuit for a nice refreshing dip. Fairfield Inn and Suites is offering us a wonderful discounted rate of just $99 per night (this is a nice savings). In addition, for this wonderful rate you can select a two-queen bed room or a king suite! The King Suite Rooms will be limited. Every room is furnished with a personal microwave and
refrigerator. Make your reservations with Marriot quickly to ensure these rates. After you have completed your registration you will receive a code to use during your reservation
for the discounted rate. Also, for added perks, join the Marriot Rewards program and start earning points for free overnight stays!
REGISTER EARLY – SPACE IS LIMITED
Visit our Events page and join the fun!
Cancellation Policy – There will be a $30.00 cancellation fee assessed for all cancellations. There are no refunds for cancellations within 40 days of any weekend crop. Your personal registration can be transferred to another person upon request. Please note: For the pleasure of all of our guests, everyone attending must be 21 years of age. The Creating with YOU Scrapbook Getaway is for our guests who are looking for a brief escape from everyday life stress, work and children. We ask that this policy be adhered to by guests and vendors. For questions or additional information please contact: Tina Marie Law 302-312-0669 email@example.com